The annual international conference PLEA has a new board since this year. The first full meeting took place on 20th and 21st November in London.
PLEA Board retreat
Since 2017 the PLEA Board has reorganised. Therefore the new board met in London at the Architectural Association recently.
Current board members are:
- Prof. Edward Ng from the Chinese University of Hong Kong, President of PLEA
- Dr.-Ing. Heide Schuster from BLAUSTUDIO, Germany, Vice-President
- Prof. Joana Carka Goncalves from University of Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Prof. Rajat Gupta from Oxford Brookes University, UK
- Dr.Sanda LENZHOLZER from Wageningen University, the Netherlands
For more information on PLEA please take a look at the PLEA Website.
For more information on the upcoming conference in Hongkong taking place in December 2018 please take a look at PLEA 2018 Website
Thanks to the friendly welcome through the Architectural Association where the meeting could been held Architectural Association, especially to Simos and Paula!
We are looking forward to direct PLEA into the future!